Wanting to get in touch? Great! We love to connect with our readers! We’re happy to help you get on the road, plan your trip, find great deals, and answer any questions you might have.
However, e-mail has gotten so much that we need to have some guidelines to be able to maintain good contact with you. We ask that you follow these simple guidelines to ensure that we have time and ability to respond quick and make our emails back to you effective and to the point. The more time we are consuming with email, the less time we are out there showing you a cool adventure or finding you great places and deals to travel!
Before Sending An Email, Please Read The Following Guidelines:
- if you are looking for general travel information, please read the blog to see if it is already there BLOG. Basic information on what to do and see or how much things cost can be found throughout the site and certainly in the Blog area as well. Also, you can visit our FACEBOOK Page to see what the discussions are going on there.
- If you are emailing about travel documents such as Visas or Passport details, please contact the visiting consulate that you wish to go to their country as we have no information to be able to help you with this. These rules and regulations can be very strict and is far too in depth to maintain here. Check out CIBT Visas for more information too.
- If you are wondering where to start with your travels and how to plan for it, check out our GETTING STARTED page and follow the guidelines there that we have worked on for you to make your life a lot easier in your travels.
- Traveling…..We are not a travel agency, but can help you find great deals. You can find all of this information on this site, but please don’t email us asking what’s the best price for your travels
- If you work in PR, please don’t send us your press releases or put us on your email lists. EVER
- We do not accept guest posts and inquires will be deleted.
- Please don’t send us review copies of your book(s).
- Please keep all of your email short and to the point
We want to help in any way we can! The more specific your question, the better.
Want to send us a postcard of the cool places you have been? We would love to see them!
735 West 54th Ave
Send us a card if you get a chance!